International applicantions for 2019 intake are now officially open!
Are you a student holding an international degree? Good news: you can already apply for your MSc degree at MIME!
So, you can apply if you are both:
- a citizen of any European Union Member States
- a citizen of any Extra-European Country
The procedure is very easy and done via the Uniweb system (the online student platform of the University of Padova). All you have to do is to follow the official guideline that you can find below:
HOW DOES THE MIME SELECTION WORK
- To whom is this call open to, and how many positions are available?
This call is open to all applicants with non-Italian qualification
, i.e. a Bachelor degree (EQF Level 6)
awarded by an institution outside the Italian academic system. EU Citizens can apply for unlimited positions, while up to 40 non-EU Citizens can be admitted.- When is the deadline?
This call closes on Feb, 28th
- What are the steps you will need to follow to apply?
- Send your resume and the required documents (following these instructions) through the website Uniweb
- If your documents are ok, you will be shortlisted and contacted for a brief Skype interview
- On April 9th, the results will be officially published
- When you’re sure you have been selected , if you come from an Extra-European Country, you can contact the embassy for your visa.
- It’s time to travel, Padova is waiting for you ;)
- Do you need to provide an Italian certificate, or to speak Italian at all?
No, you don't. The course is entirely held in English. While some basic knowledge of Italian may be useful in everyday activity, Padova is a university town with many international students so you can move around without knowing Italian at all. The University of Padova also offers some basic Italian courses to foreign students.
- Is it mandatory to include an English certificate (IELTS, TOEFL,...) in my application?
Although it does not hurt, it is not mandatory either. Your English proficiency can also be assessed directly by the evaluation committee. So if you do not have a certification yet, or it is expired, you can apply without submitting it. However, keep in mind that if you are an non-EU citizen, your visa application to the Embassy, which is to be performed around June-July, will likely require such a certification. Also, while an English language certificate is not strictly required for admission purposes, the program includes an English test for 3 ECTS credits. If you have a valid third-party certificate attesting your proficiency as level B2 or higher, you are entitled to skip this test and get the 3 ECTS credits.
- Is there any Scholarship/Fee Waiver possibility?
Of course! The University of Padova offers several economic benefits to international applicants
to foster their enrolment.
First of all, we provide international students with full tuition fee waivers (that is, tax free access!). In addition to that, the best students can also be awarded with scholarships and further economic benefits,
under many different schemes. As a matter of fact, 100% of our international students receive some form of scholarship support ranging from 2500 up to 9000 euros/year. For further information see the official web site on Funding and Fees.Of course there is!
For further information see the official web site on Funding and Fees.
Get more details here: How to apply (University official webpage)